When it comes to phone cases my need for the best kind of protection has often conflicted with wanting the most stylish one (to my own taste).
My fiancé is an OtterBox kind of guy because he believes in the importance of its protection, yes they’re #1 with the slogan “We’ve Got Technology Covered!” Agreed! But when it came to style, I wasn’t impressed.
Similar to an otter’s fur, our original line of cases is waterproof. So to incorporate that element with the fun and playful disposition of the animal our founder and his wife came up with the name OtterBox while brainstorming company names during a drive to Denver, Colo.
Like the animal that is our namesake, we’re a fun, creative bunch that likes to work hard and play hard too.
Jeff had bought me an all black OtterBox case last year. I only used it for a few months because the case looked too bulky for my taste. Although, within that time, when my phone took an epic fall, the protection was fantastic and my phone was still in mint condition. But weeks later, I switched anyways and gave the case to my dad. He gets the full benefit of it and says he likes the case more than any of the ones my mom got him. I get my taste for glamour from her =P
My fashion sense has always conflicted with the bulky-ness of the OtterBox case … until NOW!
With lists of awards and honors under their roof it’s no surprise they’ve finally swayed ne to add the missing piece we fashionistas crave, STYLE!
I’m consistently getting compliments on my new phone cover.
This is why I my love the OtterBox Symmetry Series:
- It covers my need for style & protection
- The case features the limited edition Brazilian Pop! design inspired by Creative Director of Marie Claire Magazine and Project Runway Judge Nina Garcia
- It’s sleek and pocket friendly
- Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops
- Raised beveled edge help keep your touchscreen safe
- Get yours here!!! for $39.95 – $49.95 and then apply your 20% off for holiday savings =)
A Behind The Scenes Look!
Get yours now!!
*iPhone 5 case provided by OtterBox, opinions are my own*