A wonderful way to trim figures is to stay active. My biggest suggestion is to WALK!
- Park your car a little farther away.
- Take the stairs.
- Keep your booty moving because every stride counts and I’m not talking about the gum.
So you’ve got your forward motion going, how do you keep your look glowing? Simple. Like a boyscout be prepared. What you’ll need:
- A big purse. To fit all your needs.
- Deodorant. You know why.
- Dry shampoo or Baby powder or starch. To keep your hair looking fresh.
- Hat, scarf, and coat. Depending on the weather.
- Bit ‘o make up. Eyeliner, cover up, setting powder. A few of the basics for touch ups.
Stay active and be healthy.